Google has launched this telecommunications service known as Google Voice on 11 March 2009 for to be run on various operating systems like Android, blackberry, Symbain s60, etc. This scintillating application is now available for both the iPhone and the Palm WebOS (Pre, Pixi, Pre Plus, and Pixi Plus). Google Voice works with HTML5 enabled mobile browsers in iPhone 3.0+ and Palm Web OS.
Removing Google voice from their App store kitty by Apple, earlier, produced a scandalizing effect all over media. However, this move from Google to go the web way is strong indication of its mass media domination. Moreover the power of HTML5 is exposed here with the advent of Google voice using web interface.
- One number : Make calls and send text messages from your Google Voice number.
- Voicemail transcription : Voicemails are automatically transcribed to text so you can read them like email.
- Free text messages : Send and receive text messages through the Google Voice app for free.
- Integration : Google Voice integrates with your phone’s native address book or Google Contacts.
- Cheap international calls : Make low-priced international calls directly from your phone.
- Custom greetings : Set up different greetings for different callers.
- and more
And because the Google Voice web app uses advanced features of modern HTML5 browsers, it offers native app-like performance and speed
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE VOICE for iPhone and the Palm OS.