WHAT DOES IT DO ?
The DeviceInfo widget displays more or less essential data about the device it’s running on. It’s a more simple way to digg up the phone’s IMEI code, wireless MAC address and the current firmware version and more. This is BETA release and has been tested only on the Nokia 5800. There is also an in-built update system which means that you should be able to update it easily to a newer version – should we ever make one.
Post your ideas and wishes or get in touch through the Feedback -page. If you have a widget you would like to publish or need some graphics work done on it or anything like that – you can always seek moubail.com for help.
- with the help of this widget you will be able to have Graphical display for storage, RAM space and battery status (NEW!)
- u can also display IMEI code, WLAN Mac Address, Phone model, Firmware version, Manufacturer, Product type, Bluetooth status, Vibration status, Autolock status, Autolock timeout, Screensaver timeout
FUTURE IDEAS :
- Toggle vibration
- Display installed applications
HOW TO INSTALL ?
You can install it by three different ways :
- Download the widget straight to your phone and install it when prompted
- Download the widget to your computer and email it to your phone
- Install it by using the Ovi Suite
Symbian s60 5th edition
one can always check for the updates for the widget.
DOWNLOAD the DeviceInfo 2 Widget free for Symbian OS.