Recently Apple launched Firmware 3.0 for iPhone 3G, 2G and iPod Touch users. This already has brought a new excitement amoung the iPhone users and iPod users. Side by side the jailbreak is launched by the iPhone Dev Team.
This time the jailbreak applies to all the iPhones 3G running the 3.0 version. Ultrasnow is the new iPhone jailbreak. This works on all the iPhone 3G running the 3.0 OS version, the latest by Apple. Ultrasnow is a successor of yellowsnow.
Ultrasnow and unlock iphone 3G Firmware 3.0 is now available for download. The much-awaited Ultrasn0w is available for download as promised by the iPhone Dev Team. This tool will allow you to unlock the iPhone 3G running on the latest iPhone 3.0 OS Firmware. The tool is expected to fail against the new iPhone 3G S.
Be cautious that before unlocking your iPhone 3G OS 3.0, first you need to jailbreak your iPhone 3G Firmware 3.0. To have a look at a demo in video format click HERE. You just need to follow simple steps to unlock your iPhone. These steps are as follows:
1. First upgrade your Phone 3G to OS 3.0
3. Then Uncompress and start the tool.
4. Now go ahead with the on-screen provided instructions.
5. To unlock it with the Cydia app, Start “Cydia” on your iPhone 3G.
6. Now you need to Click “Manage” on the bottom menu panel.
7. After this click “Sources”.
8. Now you have to click on “Edit” and then “Add” then you’ll be asked to enter APT URL, type http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and click “Add Source”
9. This will in return add ultrasn0w repo to your cydia.
10. After installing search for the ultrasn0w app and install it.
11. Now restart your phone.
12. Now get ready to use your unlocked iPhone 3G with OS 3.0.