In case you are owning a Symbian s60 3th edition smartphones, you can use this interesting app known as For your ears only on your Symbian supporting mobile phones. For Your Ears Only pauses the music player when the headset is disconnected.
For your ears only REQUIREMENTS :
- Symbian s60 3th edition mobile devices
For your ears only DESCRIPTION :
For Your Ears Only is a Symbian app that automatically pauses the music player when the headset is disconnected. For Your Ears Only will help you to start listening again, once you connect the headset. It is inspired by how Android works, and also headphone daemon for Maemo.
HOW TO USE For your ears only APP :
1. Install “For Your Ears Only”. BUT DON’T START AS YET
2. Start the music player (must be started before For Your Ears Only starts)
3. Start For Your Ears Only
4. Connect a headset
5. Play music in the music player
6. Pull out the headset cord – music stops!
At the moment, only Symbian (S60 5th edition) onwards is supported. Specifically, it has been tested on the Nokia 5800 XM, N97 and s60v5. For Your Ears Only is a rough prototype, and should be improved with a background running auto starting daemon.
Download the For your ears only free for Symbian OS