You require a PC or a Laptop and Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle in order to first connect your phone with your computer.
Step By Step Procedure:
1)First Activate Airtel Live!( It is FREE).
2) Create TWO Airtel gprs data accounts in your mobile and set the
FIRST one as the active profile.
3)Connect your phone with your connectivity cable using blutooth dongle or usb/serial cable.
4) Go to control panel and create a new dial up connection.
Connection Device : Your mobile’s modem
ISP Name : Anything you want to enter.
Phone Number : Your mobile number.
5) Now setup your browser at your pc to use the proxy
126.96.36.199 and port 8080.
6) Connect to the dial-up account.
7) Try on your mobile and access any site. You will get “Access
Denied…”. Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,
press ENTER and WAIT for some minutes.
9) That’s it done ! now you can open any page on your pc for free.
I hope these settings may work please let me know if you have any problem by leaving a comment here, still if you are not able to use free airtel gprs with this gprs tricks, check the latest trick to use free airtel gprs.
You can also use the search box provided in the top header of this site to search more gprs hacks and tricks of airtel and other network.