You can simply configure gprs settings on any motorola phone for wap or internet access.so by following the the procedure listed below you will be able to setup gprs on any motorola phone very easily.
How To Setup Wap GPRS On Motorola Phone
Step 2: Follow the procedure further to setup gprs on your phone:
1. Menu>>Web Access> >Web Sessions>(Create a New entry)
2. Enter the Account name.
3. Now Select the Access point.
4. Set the service type to WAP
5. Enter GPRS access point name for this click here to know your settings.
6. Enter User name and Password as blank.
7. Now Select myGlobe GPRS.
8. Press menu and Set it as default.