Resetting the memory has always been a headache for many mobile users. So here we will share how to reset the memory of Samsung Memoir T929. Here are given some simple steps following which you can easily reset your memory of the phone. The steps below will allow you make the personal settings as well as we will be giving you the details to perform master reset for the phone.
The steps to make your own settings are:
1. First of all go to press the Menu available on home screen
2. Then you need to press on settings
3. Then you need to go the Reset settings
4. Then there will be many options available to you, now you need to make your choice which from the available options you want to reset.
All: This option will make Sound profiles, Display profiles and Phone settings to return to their default values.
Sound setting: This option will cause only the sound settings to return to its default values
Display settings: This option will cause only the display settings to return to its default values
Phone settings: This option will cause only the phone settings to return to its default value
5. Now press the reset button
6. Now you need to enter the password. The default set password is ‘0000’.
7. Then press the confirm
8. Then press the Yes button to reset the mobile handset’s settings to the factory defaults values
To perform the Master reset of your phone you need to follow the simple steps mentioned bellow:
1. Perform the first three steps mentioned above
2. Then you need to go to the Master reset option
3. Now enter the password. The default password is ‘0000’
4. Then you need to press the confirm button
5. Then press the Yes button to confirm the resetting of all the handset’s setting to the factory defaults.