HTC has recently announced its new Android phone called the HTC Tattoo. This newly unveiled is a low cost Android phone which a mass number of people can buy. This HTC Tattoo also runs the newly build technology by HTC called HTC Sense. HTC Hero was the first mobile to run this technology. In the following lines of this article you will know about the specifications and key features of HTC Tattoo along with its pictures.
The HTC Tattoo will be first available in Europe from the beginning of October and will be available to the rest of the world in a span of three to four months. The phone will run on Qualcomm MSM7225 processor with a frequency of 528 MHz. Major specifications of the HTC Tattoo are summarized as bellow.
• Processor: Qualcomm MSM7225, 528 MHz
• Memory:ROM 512 MB, RAM: 256 MB
• Diplay: 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with 240×320 QVGA resolution
• Network: HSPA/WCDMA and Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE=850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Device control: 4-Way navigation control with Enter button
• Dimensions: 106 mm x 55.2 mm x 14 mm
• Weight: 113 grams with battery
• Camera: 3.2 megapixel color camera
• Key features: G-sensor, Digital Compass, FM Radio
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0, HTC ExtUSB (11-pin mini-USB 2.0)
• Internal GPS antenna
• Battery: 1100 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Talk time of up to 342 minutes for WCDMA,390 minutes for GSM, and stand by time of up to 520 hours for WCDMA, 340 hours for GSM