iPhone has hit the mobile phones market with a bang and has made its presence felt and is there to stay in hearts and pockets of the masses for indefinite time in future. On the top of its already existing mind-blowing applications, Fring-a multi-award winning mobile application that lets users communicate and share web-based experiences from their mobile devices, has launched its 3G-friendly VOIP(voice over internet protocol) application to be used by the iphone-3G owners to call, video call, chat and more for FREE over 3G and Wi-Fi. Yes, you read it right- for free.
FEATURES OF THIS VOIP SERVICE ON YOUR IPHONE-3G :
- iPhone fring users can now make free voice and video calls over 3G or Wi-Fi internet access, and, depending on their access and preferences at any given time, can easily switch between the two to stay connected any time, anywhere.
- fring users can also call their friends on Skype, GoogleTalk and MSN and all their friends on regular phone lines via Skype-Out and hundreds of popular SIP services.
- live chat, update profiles, share files and talk with fring friends and friends from several Instant Messaging services like MSN, AIM, GoogleTalk and Skype
- interact with popular online social networks including Twitter, Facebook and more, all from one integrated fring contact list.
- let users make voice and video calls over whichever internet access suits their needs at any given place and time.
Here is a video given below which will tell you how exactly it works
How Do Users Get This New Fring-update?
Current users don’t need to do anything to get this update, just open fring on their iPhone and they are good to go!
However, If for some reason they continue getting a message saying that “voip calls are not allowed…” – Just click on “More” –> “Go offline” and open fring again.
New users! DOWNLOAD fring’s latest version.