CES 2011 has proved to be a launchpad for the maturity in the smartphones and tablets world, where the need to mix innovation with the true utility is being understood by several companies. One such company that seems to be on a fast track is Motorola. With Motorola Xoom Tablet being the the winner of Cnet CES 2011 Best in Show award, the company has also launched its new smartphone Motorola ATRIX 4G– likely to be the world’s most powerful smartphone. You ask, and we’ll tell you why?
MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G redefines the line between phone and a laptop. It carries a processor that can power a netbook – 1 GHz Dual-Core NVIDIA Tegra Processor. It boasts of a 4.0″ QHD display – 24-bit color graphics that refresh faster than other smartphones and can run an entire home entertainment system. It is equipped with android 2.2 Froyo(will be upgradable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread) with MOTOBLUR™(Now everything is where you want it – in one place, on tap. Your friends, pics, emails, messages, and Facebook™, MySpace and Twitter happenings. MOTOBLUR syncs them all, with continuous updates and back ups. There are no logins or apps to open, and your data’s always safe. Now that’s smart.) and will run on AT&T network.
Also, with the revolutionary Webtop application(exclusive to ATRIX 4G), mobilize your desktop so you can surf the internet with a full Firefox browser, create and edit docs or access multimedia – all using a large screen and full keyboard. In short, providing a revolutionary interactive computing experience to its users.
Motorola Atrix More Specs :
- 5 MP autofocus with LED flash and VGA front-facing camera
- WCDMA 850/1900/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps
- 16 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB external memory
- 3 USB ports and 1 HDMI port(which allows user to connect and share their HD videos on a bigger screen)
- Corporate Sync, Google Mail, POP3/IMAP embedded, Push Email, Yahoo!® Mail
- Multiple docking options for mobility on a full charge
- 802.11b/g/n and unlimited usage on AT&T’s entire national Wi-Fi network
- BLUETOOTH® 2.1
- U-verse® MobileTV Live, DLNA®, YPmobileSM, Picture Gallery, Media Share, News and Weather, Phone Portal, video playback and streaming, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimension is 2.5 × 4.6 × 0.4 inches and it Weighs 4.8 ounces
- Talk time of Up to 9 hours and Standby time of Up to 10.4 days
NOTE : 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Will be available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. Learn more at att.com/network.
Motorola Atrix 4G Price & Release Date Speculations:-
The most awaited smartphone in the recent times -rumors say that the Motorola Atrix 4G is expected to hit the shelves in US on march 1st and the European release is expected Q2.
In the price dept., With its above average specs the price-tag will surely be higher than your average high-end smartphone, so be prepared to shed some extra money off your pockets.