Samsung mobiles recently launched Galaxy S, now they have come up with another model which has launched in India, the new Samsung Champ. It is interesting to note that, Samsung is eyeing to capture various segments in the Indian mobile phone market. Indian consumers have a wide range of Samsung mobile phones in different price ranges as well.
On one hand, they launched Samsung Galaxy S in the rupees twenty to thirty thousand bracket, and on the other, they have launched Samsung Champ, in the rupees four thousand bracket. Samsung Champ has lots of interesting features which other mobile devices in the same price range do not have, so Samsung Champ, has an upper hand here. Various features of Samsung Champ are listed below.
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE
- 2.4-inch touchscreen display
- Li – Ion 1000mAh battery with 12 hours talktime and standby time of 660 hours
- 1.3 MP camera
- Internal storage of 30 MB and MicroSD card slot with upto 8GB
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Music player and FM radio
- Video formats supported: MPEG4 and H.263
- Audio format support : MP3
- 3D sound effects
- Dual speaker
- 3.5 mm headset jack
Price of Samsung Champ in India
Samsung Champ is currently available in retail stores across in India, it’s price is Rs. 4000/-.