Samsung mobiles, India, seems to be on a roll. Very recently we posted about the Samsung Galaxy S, which we categorized as “a phone to watch out for”, since it had all the features which (till now) can be a part of a mobile phone device. Well, Samsung, it seems, is still more hungry for an improved market share. To get its foot stronger in the market, Samsung will soon be launching Samsung Wave S8500.
Based on BADA OS, which is a great Operating System, it offers a wide variety of applications. It has a built-in Social Networking App, which enables the user to directly view his/her account without logging-in. The user can use this app for accessing his/her Facebook/Twitter accounts. Samsung Wave S8500, is a touchscreen with AMOLED screen, typing sms has also become easy and fast, all thanks to SWYPE Application.
- Touch Screen: Bar phone
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 1900/2100 MHz, EDGE class 10, 3G compatible, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA 2 Mbps
- Dimensions: 118 x 56 x 10.9 mm
- Display Screen: 3.3 inches 16M-color Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, scratch-resistant glass surface
- 1 GHz processor
- MicroUSB support
- WiFi 802.11b/802.11g/802.11n
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- 3.5 mm Headphones connector
- 2GB inbuilt Memory and microSD/microSDHC support
- Camera: 5-megapixels auto-focus camera, 720p video recording, LED flash
- GPS receiver with A-GPS
- 1500 mAh Battery.\
- Samsung BADA Operating System
Samsung Wave S8500 Price in India
Samsung Wave S8500 can be purchased for Rs. 18,000/- in India.