As mentioned by us in an earlier post, Spice mobility ltd. will soon be launching a range of mobile phones based on Android 2.1 OS. Here is a specifications post for one of them. The phone is a touchscreen, with a solid 4.1-inch screen size. It runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragoon 1 GHz processor.
Coming to its features, it has a respectable 5 MP camera along with HD video recording. Connectivity services are also well equipped with Wifi leading the whole army of connectivity which even includes Bluetooth (v3.0, with high transfer rate) and 3G. Other key features of the device are listed below.
- Android 2.1
- High Definition (HD) video record and play
- 4.1-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen display
- Wireless LAN Wi-Fi
- High speed 3G connectivity 3G HSDPA
- Latest and fastest Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR transferring data at blazing speeds of 24Mbps
- GPS with AGPS
- MS office
- Snapdragon MSM8255 Qualcomm processor
- Stereo FM Radio
Price of Spice Mi-410 in India
Spice Mi-410 will cost around Rs. 15,000/- in India. It is expected to launch somewhere around October.