Videocon, the electronics giant from India, plans to enter the mobile phone segment as well (after launching its d2h service). With its new logo and a whole new advertising campaign, Videocon is sure to grab a major share in the market. Recently, Videocon launched a series of new QWERTY mobile phones. The newly launched Videocon V1675 being the latest in the series. It’s a Dual SIM GSM (GSM+GSM) QWERTY mobile phone featuring Optical Trackpad and Google, Facebook, Twitter, E-Buddy, MSN and Yahoo Messenger support. With all these services, the Videocon V1675 (which is priced very low too), is certainly a mobile device to watch out for.
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- QWERTY keyboard with Optical Trackpad
- Quick Access to Facebook, Twitter, MSN and Yahoo Messenger
- Opera Mini Browser
- 2.4″ inch (320×240 pixels) TFT Display
- 2Megapixel Camera with LED Flash, VGA Front Camera
- Micro SD card slot ( up to 2GB)
- FM Radio with Recording
- Preloaded with motion games and Java Applications
- USB Support
- Security: Number Blacklist, Call Barring
- 1450 mAH battery
- Upto 4 Hours Talk Time
- 140 Hours Standby Time
- Dimension: 112 mm x 61 mm x 12.5 mm
It is available in two colors; Black-Red & Black-Grey.
Price of Videocon V1675 in India
The Videocon V1675 can be purchased for just Rs. 7,250/- (In India).