Being mischievous comes naturally to most of us and we can’t help it. So annoying our friends and family members with our playful misbehaviour often becomes our favorite time-pass. So the next time you plan to exasperate someone, Wrukwiacz – a Windows mobile Smartphone application will help you in this gratuitous task of annoying others.
Wrukwiacz is a simple freeware applications which lets you send automated mass sms and make fake calls. In simple words, we do a call and before a person answers it we hang up so the other cellphone only rings. You can make out how annoying this could be for the targeted person(receiver of the calls) and can make him/her mad.
How Does This App Works?
- In the first text box you can write a receiver (or receivers) number (separated by a semicolon, but when you add a number from More -> Add contact, or by pressing OK on the number text box, the semicolon is added automatically).
- In The ‘repeat:’ box, you can change the number of attempts of the destination mode.
- Then choose ‘call time’ – it’s the time from the number dial to call hangup (but it’s not necessary when you’re using SMS),
- then choose ‘break time’ – it’s a break between a call hang up (or when SMS is send) to next attempt.
- More -> Mode : there you can choose if all attempts will be done for one receiver and then to another from the list, or alternately for every one receiver. Just try it to know how it works.
- When you use call repeating it’s very possible then someone can answer it before the program automatically hangs it up. So Wrukwiacz is designed to instant hang up the call when the victim answers it But the overall time for the call is 1-2sec and that costs to, so remember that.
- While using Automated SMS, you can save them to the registry and later open them.
- Windows Mobile Standard Smartphone edition
DOWNLOAD the Wrukwiacz free for Windows Mobile Smartphone