You can’t afford to take your eyes off the new YouTube for Windows Mobile 2.2.6. It is a tool which enables you to find out and enjoy the YouTube videos on your Windows Mobile phone. It consists of most viewed, top rated, and the day’s featured videos. The best part is that it’s available for free.
YouTube for Mobile is a simple, fairly fast, and well-designed application for a variety of Windows Mobile phones that support landscape and portrait views.
HOW IT WORKS? :
You’ll search for videos through the search bar at the top of the screen, or through Top Rated, Most Viewed, or Most Recent categories. The results are displayed in a horizontal ticker, where you’ll view a thumbnail image from each video and read the blurb and ratings below. In the Menu options, you’ll find a shortcut key to return to the Home page, a shortcut to search for videos related to your current pick, and tips tucked away in a help menu.
- Log in to your YouTube account on your phone and access your Favorites, Playl-ists, and your own uploaded videos.
- Community on the go–favorite, share, rate, and comment on videos directly from the mobile website to other YouTube users.
- Upload videos directly from your phone and see them appear within moments on both the mobile site and YouTube.com.
- Search–Easily find the specific video you’re looking for.
- Discover “Related” videos for each video you watch on your phone.
- You can tap to call up the Back button and controls to pause, skip, and adjust the volume; otherwise the video will play full screen.
- Playback quality will vary by device and your connection strength.
- YouTube’s community aspect and saving favorites are missing from the mobile version
It’s good enough as it is that any YouTube fan will find Google’s mobile application an easy way to get a video fix.